SHHH! Turn Off Your Phone!
Māoriland Film Festival is looking for our next
“Turn Off Your Phone” Ad.
Enter now to win $1000
Indigenous filmmakers are invited to make a 30 second “turn your phone off” video that will play before screenings at MFF2022
- Must be 15 – 30 seconds
- Must be appropriate for all audiences
- Use audio & text on screen
- Entries close 10 June 2022
The video that is selected will win $1000.
The more personality you add to the video, the better!
Terms of Entry
- To enter the competition, simply fill out the form. Māoriland Film Festival (MFF) is not responsible for incorrectly submitted or incomplete entries.
- You must identify as an Indigenous person to enter this competition.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- The winning video will become the property of the MFF.
- The MFF team will select the winning video and announce by June 17. The winner will be notified via email. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, the MFF will select an alternative video.
- The MFF will not enter into any correspondence over which video is selected.
- The winner’s name will be published on the website www.maorilandfilm.co.nz as well as Māoriland’s social media channels.
- Staff and immediate families of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- The winner will receive $1,000. This will be paid to a New Zealand bank account or via PayPal.
- In the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond The Promoter’s control, The Promoter is under no obligation to provide a substitute prize.
- The MFF shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or inflicted by you (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) in connection with this competition. Please be safe when making your video.
- The prize draw is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- The Promoter will keep all entries after the winning entry has been drawn so as to communicate future opportunities.
- By entering the promotion, entrants accept the terms and conditions stated above.
- The MFF can use any wording provided as part of an entry on our website, social media, and other promotional means.